– Entrance disinfection with special disinfection gates or dispensers
– Control of body temperature of workers at the entrance
– Regular use of antiseptics – throughout the working day
– Cleaning with disinfectants every 2 hours
– Regular (every 2 hours) airing of working rooms.
– The ban on eating at workplaces, dinner can only be made in a room specially designated for this – the eating room
– The presence of a sink for washing hands (hot and cold water), ensuring its daily cleaning with disinfectants