- UPDATED: Reservations API will now included all fields of the reservation instead of default ones, meaning, custom fields will be included as well.
- NEW: When sending order for approval, you may now select the language of the email the approver will receive – in some cases those emails are being sent to the end client thus we wanted to help our users to localize and adapt the process with their daily needs. Incase the language is not selected separately in the menu, email will be received in the language the approving user has selected in the system. Email language can be also imported by file while importing orders:
o As of today GoRamp supports English, Polish, German, Russian and Lithuanian languages; email for order approval also has French translation added
- UPDATED: Delete, transfer and copy reservations enabled for unregistered carrier users – from now on more possibilities for the unregistered users enabled – they can cancel or modify their reservations when entered using unique link
- UPDATED: Carrier registration when entered Timeslots via warehouse link – from now on, carrier can fill in registration form directly in Timeslots. After registration is completed, carrier can continue working and relation with the shipper whose warehouse was entered will be automatically created.
Bug fixes and small improvements:
- New vehicle type “vehicle with lift” was included to chose in the order creation stage; the same new type will be used in emails which includes information about the vehicle type.
- In approver email when including information form notes field in the order it will be formatted in the same way, meaning that if you put the information using new line for each value it will be presented in the email in the same way.
- Shipments API limits were updated – from now on the limit of 60 requests per minute is applicable per API key.
- Late or on time reservations where calculate wrong in case of different time zones of the warehouse – SOLVED.
- In system notifications with marked order lines or exclamation marks updated – every-time the new order is received, it will be bolded; every time the order is updated – exclamation mark appears. Applicable for both carrier and shipper user.
- Orders in drafts were not opening for editing – SOLVED.
- When notes filed in order is left empty in emails field information is show ad “null” – SOLVED.
- In Timeslots, for some shipper, Companies menu was not visible – SOLVED – from now on, Companies menu will be visible for all, regardless of account type, when Timeslots feature is assigned.